Thursday, August 13, 2015

Wednesday

This written on Wednesday. I was not able to access my blog on Tuesday because we were totally hung up on getting the printer work. By the time everything was straightened out it was so late or early morning that I just couldn't sit down and write.

The bottom line is we put my Lenovo computer aside, connected an Apple computer and wonder of wonders, everything seem to work.

So now here I am happy and content because the system is on.

We are slowly getting ready for our trip along with doing a whole bunch of other things.

It is amazing how much stuff a person can squeeze into a day. And when the day is over there are still leftovers remaining for the next day. But that is what making life interesting and not dull.

The way I see it this might be my last communication until we return from Las Vegas. That should be at the end of August.

As soon as I have a chance I will resurface and give a full accounting of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment