Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Monday

This is Monday morning at the real crack of dawn. Actually it is 5:30 am and I just couldn't sleep.

I can't sleep because I am upset. Why am I upset? Well, here is the reason.

It is interesting that when something important does not work it is always when there is a dire need for that.

Cars break down when we drive them or when we want to drive them. Why don't they break down when they are just standing doing nothing in the garage?

Air conditioners break down in the summer when we need them. Why don't they break down in the winter when there is no use for them?

We get sick when there is something important to do like going on a vacation. Why don't we get sick when we have nothing to do? Then we wouldn't be bored.

Computers break down when there is the biggest need for them. And that is what makes me upset. My computer and printer stopped working together or separately altogether. Now when we really need them to print out our travel documents and other stuff they just decided to go on strike.

Things are so bad that I can not even start up the program that would permit my fiancé's son remote access to the computer for fixing. I don't know what the solution is, we tried everything and so far nothing works.

Fortunately we have a few smaller computers at the house, tablets and other stuff and now we are putting them into service. But printing remains another issue.

Ain't technology great?

No comments:

Post a Comment