Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Monday

Today is Monday and we had a great day. An early morning phone call (at the ungodly hour of 8:30) woke us up and from then on it was just one thing after another.

In reality we didn't do a damn thing all day long. Actually we did. We talked about the things we should be doing and decided to do them at a later date.

In the evening we went out for a very long walk. Walked all over the neighborhood, stopped for some ice cream and after an hour and a half came home. Can't say that I'm not tired because I am but it did feel good. As much as it is inviting to sit on the sofa and watch TV or snooze it is very pleasant to go for a good walk.

My friend and I walked enormous distances in Stockholm and Budapest and at the end we just collapsed. But that was different.

Two "middle aged" men don't have to play macho front of each other. But my case is different. I have a beautiful young bride and I want to keep up with her in every way possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment