Sunday, August 2, 2015

Saturday

Today is Saturday, the first day of August. Time is flying at such a speed that it is staggering. Just a little while ago it was still May, the beginning of the summery weather and now we are complaining about the above 90 degree heat.

Wait until February when we will complain about the cold and will try to think back to today's heat wave.

We are never satisfied, that's the truth.

Something else.

I am not cheap. I am thrifty. If I can save a buck I will.

Case in point. E few weeks ago I bought myself at DSW a nice pair of summer loafers. The minute we got home there was a $20 coupon in my mailbox. To say that I was pissed is putting it mildly.

So what this recently bar mitzvahedrr Jewish boy do?

Today I returned the shoes and repurchased them again with the use of that coupon. To add to my satisfaction the cashier told me that I also have an additional $10 coupon in the mail but I really don't need the coupon I can use it right now. That was an instant $30 back!

Good country America!

No comments:

Post a Comment