Saturday, August 8, 2015

Friday

It is Friday for another minute than it is Saturday. I am very late writing mainly because we had a very busy day.

Until lunch time we didn't do anything but that was exhausting and time consuming. Actually the only thing I did was get up early because I had a nine o'clock haircutting appointment. After that we came home and just hung around.

At two o'clock we had a lunch date with a very good friend of ours and since we all like to talk that lunch date lasted until 4:30. It's a good thing they didn't throw us out of the restaurant. Well, at least we left a good tip.

After that we came home but then another friend called and we went back down and sat around in a neighborhood pastry shop for another hour.

But the excitement didn't end there and then.

A few days ago my fiancé's son installed Windows 10 in my computer. As a result I lost some programs that were there earlier. One of them and the most important was the use of my printer. So, he worked on installing that program for over an hour after we were unsuccessful doing it ourselves. This guy is good, very good. And he is doing it remotely from Florida.

I was really grateful for his help. I don't know how people can deal with such problems when they have nobody to help them through.

Like I said, when I started it was Friday, now it is Saturday. How time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment