Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 25, 2010

Today it was announced that the 2014 Super Bowl will be held in East Rutherford, New Jersey. The New York sport enthusiasts are all excited at the prospects of having the Super Bowl in this area.

It seems this is the first time it is held up here in the Northeast and it is the first time it will be held in an open stadium in the North. I really don't care one way or another since I am not a fan.

But if I were one I wouldn't be too enthused about sitting in an open stadium for hours in early February when we usually get the coldest weathers. Oh yea, and all that for those huge inflated ticket prices.

To me it just doesn't make any sense. The organizers are only thinking themselves and the money they hope to make. To hell with the people who are going to freeze their buns to the seats.

And if there is a blizzard on that day it will make the game even more interesting to watch - from afar on TV in a well heated room.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Today the Market went through the floor for the better part of the day. OK, it recouped some of its losses by the time the day was over but it was still down.

One of the reasons, the brains are telling us, is the worsening relationship between North and South Korea. The world is afraid that a war might break out between those two countries and since we stick our nose into everybody's business, I'm sure the US would somehow get involved.

Now I really don't care about either Koreas. Why should I? Does Kim Jong-Il cares about me? No he doesn't. Being fair I don't care about him either.

The only reason I root for the South is because I want to make sure my car will have spare parts when needed. Also, I want to make sure that when the time arrives and I have to look for a new car I will be able to find a good Korean made car. Because no matter what I still don't trust the American automobile industry.


1 comment: