Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Introduction

This blog has been created to document my comments on the daily events. My blog is called View From the Bottom because that exactly what it is.

I know there are millions of blogs such as this one but writing down and voicing my opinion and observation will make me feel better. I will try to stay away from serious politics but if something will irk me I'll comment on it. I know I will not change history and I won't want to but I may air my opinion.

I am an Average Joe. I think I see life the way it actually is and not the way the media wants us to see it. I'll make my own decisions on what TV programs to watch, what movie to see, what kind of car to drive, what to eat, where to go on vacation, smoke or not to smoke and whom to vote for.

I might be controversial at times but hey, this my blog!

I don't want to write too much about myself because I am not the issue. Only that I am a retired professional, happily married and living in the Northeast.

No comments:

Post a Comment